We respect your right to privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information.
We comply with the UK General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and any applicable data protection legislation in the UK and Europe.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect the following personal information from you when you use the Website:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- Personalise your experience
- Improve customer service
- Process transactions
- Send periodic emails
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- Provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest
In case you don’t know (lots of us didn’t)… Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer, and can be thought of as Internet users’ identification cards.
They let the website know when the user has returned, which enables the site to bring up information relevant to that user.
Our cookies are used to remember user preferences and settings, to provide personalized content and ads, and to help us understand how visitors use our website.
We have also implemented some third-party cookies for analytics, performance, and advertising purposes.
You can disable cookies from your browser at any time, but this may affect the functionality of our website.